Section Title

Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area.

As Christians, we can get pretty good at giving our 10%. 10% of our Sundays, 10% of our paychecks, 10% of our attention. But what do we do about the other 90%? This series dives into how to become good stewards of EVERYTHING we’ve been given, not just the 10%.

Week 3

The church gathered two trailers full of supplies and delivered them to a few locations that got hit by the tornados.

If you would like to find out more on how to help email Pastor Matt Bruce at